... For considering a donation to our mission work. The needs are many and the laborers are few. As we work for the Lord, we have many expenses such as tracts, Bibles, travel, parking, and publication materials. If God speaks to you about giving to reach the lost, do not hesititate to obey Him. In advance, thank you for minding God.
- We operate under a 501c3 corporation so your donations are tax deductible.
- Since we have two missionaries and multiple projects, please memo your donation with the name of the need you would like to support. "Suggested Rodney Support," "Suggested Gabrielle Support," "Suggested Gabrielle College Fund," "Suggested RK Sound System," "Suggested Gabi Sound System," and "Suggested RK Computer Project" are examples of how you can memo your donation.
- Any excess donated over project goals will go into the general fund. In order for your donation to be tax deductible, Evangelism Mission must reserve the right to use your donation where it is most needed. Although we encourage you to memo the preferred use of your donation, we may use it where we believe it will bless God's ministry best; otherwise, we cannot legally give you a tax deductible receipt.
- If you have been a long time supporter of the mission, please put "Suggested Rodney Support" in your memo because he has the majority of mission expenses and continues to need your faithful support.
- All undesignated offerings are presumed to be for Rodney Keister because he is the founder and all donations used to be for his support.
- PayPal told us that Chrome should not be used for online payments. Please use a different web browser if you intend on making an online donation.
- If you do an online donation, please use the comment link to let us know for which project or person you are giving the donation.
P.O. Box 225
Mifflinburg, PA 17844